Morrigan Morrigan

I think she's gorgeous! :D I love the colors you chose and the bat wings attached to her skull. (I have no idea who Morrigan is, but still!) :P
Keep up the good work~!

clayscence responds:

thank you so much! she is a character from a videogame called darkstalkers :)

Daffy Duck Daffy Duck

Oh, the memories, the nostalgia! xD I loved looney toons, and he was also my favorite character.
I cannot really give much advice on anything whatsoever... Except to keep doing what you do. :D

My Sanctuary My Sanctuary

Based on your other pictures, I'm ecstatic to see that you can do an "anime" style... and even a more realistic picture! It's gorgeous, and this also shows off your talent to being an artist. It inspires me to try and do realistic digitally (I can do it traditionally, but I'm all new to this digital art. xD)
I love her pose, if I must be honest! It's unique!
The "skirt" part of her dress is beautiful and well depicted; the perfect amount of folds.
You seem to enjoy creating fashion; are you aspiring to be a fashion designer, or is this a passion?

clayscence responds:

Thank you so much :D I am glad you like it! I have a lot of non anime works that I will be uploading soon. I love designing fantasy clothing, but I don't see myself as a fashion designer. more like a concept artist :)