All 9 art Reviews

Morrigan Morrigan

I think she's gorgeous! :D I love the colors you chose and the bat wings attached to her skull. (I have no idea who Morrigan is, but still!) :P
Keep up the good work~!

clayscence responds:

thank you so much! she is a character from a videogame called darkstalkers :)

Daffy Duck Daffy Duck

Oh, the memories, the nostalgia! xD I loved looney toons, and he was also my favorite character.
I cannot really give much advice on anything whatsoever... Except to keep doing what you do. :D

My Sanctuary My Sanctuary

Based on your other pictures, I'm ecstatic to see that you can do an "anime" style... and even a more realistic picture! It's gorgeous, and this also shows off your talent to being an artist. It inspires me to try and do realistic digitally (I can do it traditionally, but I'm all new to this digital art. xD)
I love her pose, if I must be honest! It's unique!
The "skirt" part of her dress is beautiful and well depicted; the perfect amount of folds.
You seem to enjoy creating fashion; are you aspiring to be a fashion designer, or is this a passion?

clayscence responds:

Thank you so much :D I am glad you like it! I have a lot of non anime works that I will be uploading soon. I love designing fantasy clothing, but I don't see myself as a fashion designer. more like a concept artist :)

Crazy Love Crazy Love

She's cute! I love how you positioned her body into that pose, and her clothing makes it seem like she is not the following type of person.
I love how your shading is simple, not taking away from the look.
I also love the repetition of the hearts and the folds of her shirt.
All in all, I believe it is amazing, and you should keep it up. I have added this as a favorite, as well. :3

clayscence responds:

thank you so much for your comment :D I am glad you like it!

:KOGI:So who's naughty!? :KOGI:So who's naughty!?

Interesting. I like the style you used for this and the colors chosen. I really like the way you drew his face. :3
My suggestion is to make the ammo belt actually look like it's not attached to his body or part of the shirt?
And the toe of his right foot (our left), appears more raised in comparison to the heel, although I am unsure if that was untended.

Tree Tree

Very beautiful! I love the tree the most.
If I had to make a suggestion, I would say move your horizon line a tad bit away from the middle. :3

Poly A Poly A

She definitely is cute and you portrayed her embarrassment quite well! I really do like how smooth the line art is as well...
My suggestion is to maybe lower the ears on her head a bit? The seem to high up.

Fill In The Bubble Fill In The Bubble

I love the concept of the "fill in the space."
I thought of a few things to place there! xD
For instance... "Kitty!"
"Stop it!
"AAAAH!"
"I will Karate Chop you!"
Anyways, I love his expression! Maybe fix up the shading of his face? I see his nose might need it. I like the highlights in his hair!

Cyberdevil responds:

Hehe, Kitty is just... genius. :D Agreed, it could use some refining. Thanks for the comment!

Shield (Orange) Shield (Orange)

I love the concept of this art! Looking at this, I feel as though I can tell what your personality really is. I love how the black contrasts the orange; reminds me of Halloween (my favorite holiday).
On the left, I love the random green with the yellow flowers. It added a nice change to the piece of art.
Gorgeous!

Cyberdevil responds:

That's the idea, though I wonder which parts of my personality you interpret the different pieces as. :) Thanks for the comment!